April 29, 2005

exams are officially over. to hell with the EXAMS>>>> yea!!!!

i'm done with all the exams which caused a huge drain of my brain cells. no more brain cells to think anymore so dun expect anything fantastic today cause i have just finished one exam this evening ( cause it's 1700-1900h, i really cannot stand the way they do things. did they have the intention to make us all sleep during the paper and wake up the last 15 mins to do it???) i have to complain because when the papers start, i will stone momentarily.... ~the brain is starting to warm up~ I don't have time for that actually..... no time to write the stupid things, no time to think, no time to correct but whatever, it's over.... I DON'T CARE!!!!
this is the first time in my life whereby i will head home after 1900h and reach home at 2130 and stone until i sleep. can't even have the appetite to eat. is it because i am too stressed over it or i just overused my brain cells for that day. the feeling is quite terrible since i don't feel like doing anything, anything at all, not even eat. it's kind of crazy but i am telling the truth. maybe it's due to the fact that i finished my entire 5 mod in 6 days. i salute to myself!!!!
was thinking what to write for today but unfortunately, i can't think of any. my brain has shut down for today and ever since i started school, no more deep thoughts surround me, i am just too lazy to think about that anymore.... i rather let my mind rest for 3 months and start work! hell yea!!!!
okay, for this hols, i have started planning.... this sat and sun, i will be going to desaru (don't know what is there, what to play... don't really know why i go there except that i am going to celebrate my grandma's birthday) so i guess it's just a family gathering kind of thing. after that, maybe i will start to find a job, read on some geisha thing ( got a jap module on geisha, yakuza and samurai and i wanted to take that module BUT one of the requirements is to write a 1000 words critique( something is wrong with this but i am not sure what) on 2 movies each. SIAOS.... i can't take this mod anymore because my english is far too limited and thus writing a 1000 word essay is HELL to me) so i am just going to read for own pleasure~~~ Actually, i wanted to do that long long long time ago but i'm just lazy. for now, i am going to fulfil my wish. i need to read my chinese books too because i just realised how my chinese standards have dropped/ okay, job can be pushed back.... and i want to finish my cross stitch, it's starting to grow mould. don't know how long had it been in my room. 5 years? 6 years? i can't remember..... whatever.....
i may be going to china ( according to my mum but it's not confirmed yet). may be going to hk for a while, guang zhou and my ancestors' place in Fujian province( direct translation the chinese version) so don't need to work anymore!!! YEA>>>>>> the extra $$$ that i wanted to earn is going to burst into bubbles..... *pop*
next, i shall attempt to exercise since i think my stamina is deep low after the long period of inactiveness cause firstly, i don't want to have low stamina and secondly, banedon is starting to complain about my flabs....( erm.... did he ever said he was okay with my figure??? from my mem, i think no but again.... i lazy to move. the laziness starts to crawl all over me like a parasite)
i don't know why i am writing all these but nevermind, i am just "excited" to get over exams and to update a blog post. (OMG>>>>> my blog post is more and more like a girl's post.... siaos..... hope that i recover my deep thoughts in the days to come)

No comments: