June 24, 2005

latest

okie.... i haven been religiously blogging... but there are no updates for me actually.

first, i managed to borrow sword of truth!!! Yay.... cheer with me ya?
2nd, i am going to buy memoir of geisha.
3rd, i really want to go and dye my hair!!! i need a life!! (although this kind of life seems a little weird)
4th, i cannot stand maintanence!!!!
5th, i want to keep myself abap (new word. abap= as busy as possible)
6th, doing cross stitch!!! i am super proud of it. gives me a sense of satisfaction~~

my proud piece of work!!! there are some letterings above the bear but phone too small and the bear should be the focus

7th, keep blogging.
8th, wait for flamers to flame my blog cause i want to find arguments... oops... too boliaos wo...
9th, pray that holidays extend infinitely!!
10th, independance!!!! heehee....
11th, someone tell me about the updates about the body parts? found the feet liao ma?
was the murderer charged?

ps:actually wrote somemore but i forgot liaos... and i didn't save.. haiz.. stupid arh....

No comments: