September 05, 2006

got to go for my marketing tutorial this time round. Met a secondary school mate in that class and having to do the same project together too. It was really a surprise for me since I never thought I would meet someone I know in that module since nobody I know is in business major. Apparently, I am wrong. I would say the tutorial was pretty easy to pass (considering it's a 2-hr tutorial) maybe because the tutor was doing introduction and that is the reason why it passed so fast. Have to start doing my individual assignment already. Even though I have no clue of how I am going to do it, somehow I will. Maybe I will consult my tutor, she seems to be a nice tutor. I like tutors that are more interactive.

Saw on the news that the crocodile hunter (Steve Irwin) died from getting a sting from a stingray. Pretty sad over the news since he was a rather good entertainer (in my pov) It was really unfortunate since the sting went right through his heart. I suppose nobody can save him, even god. Life is too unpredictable at times. I wonder how will his family cope with this loss (although I think the wife should be mentally prepared for this) Hope all goes well for his family.

No comments: