November 11, 2007

whaos..... it's been a month since I last updated.....
what have I been doing.... I wonder.... whahahaha..... I think nothing lehs.....

but ya..... quite a lot of things happened in my life to the extent that I no longer think I am in control of the situation. As I venture into the unexplored, I start to feel fear..... I wonder should I continue on or should I not continue.

Nowadays, I have been drinking quite a lot.... Hai..... It's not good.... I think I will become a alcoholic mans. Oh my.... Just hope that I will control myself well~~~

Having a slight hangover now.... hahaha...... and so long.... not much to update le. I will see you guys on this blog soon~~

2 comments:

Angelus said...

Someone havoc lo hahaha~ jia you for exams~

cloud_gal said...

hahaha... yea lor....
bo bians.....

you jia you too!!!