July 18, 2009

Virgin Drive:

I have decided to blog my virgin drive today. Was driving mum and dad to sembawang today and when I started reversing from the parking lot, I reversed too earlY and nearly hit the car beside me!! Fortunately, I was going at a very slow speed and managed to stop in time. :) I realised that I always turned too late. :P

First vertical parking was quite alright, definitely above my expectation. The route to Bishan (tuition) was also smooth.

Also drove in the afternoon for lunch and there was a little hiccup as a motorbike was quite near my car just now. My parents were also a little worried about the speed I am going (being a new driver with 0 day of experience). They felt that it was too fast.. hahaha.... (when I was going at 70km/h 0_o!!!) However, my car slanted when doing the vertical parking at home and my dad helped me correct the slanting problem.

It's quite a stressful but I have fun. Definitely will drive in the future. Hopefully can drive on my own soon~~~ =P

2 comments:

Yihong said...

wow gal!!!
congrats for passing ur driving test!!!
wah!! looking forward to hitch a ride from u! haha

cloud_gal said...

Thanks thanks!!!

Of course of course..... Just have major problems with parking..... you got any jue zhao to teach me???