September 13, 2009

While I was logging to use my blogsite as the link to other blogs, I realised the template I was using can't be used anymore... Oh well..... I shall just stick with the standard template that I have.

Just an update where I am not doing much..... Same old job, same old tuition..... everything is pretty much the same.... Erms..... maybe except my weight.... the pantry has such good snacks that I keep going to pantry to get some hot milk tea from lipton and some jap sesame snack..... really have to watch it for now man!!!

Oh ya....Yesterday had a really bad gastric though.... It's the first time in my life where I felt my limbs go soft and even feel like vomitting. Sad enough, have to leave the gathering first and didn't have my cheesecake. I think I should have some food in my bag just in case this happens again. (even though it conflicts the previous paragraph)

May be having a bbq soon.... Hopefully, it will materialise.... hahaha.... It's still in the planning stages though.... I am pretty excited actually. heehee.... :P

That's all for now.

No comments: