November 06, 2009

As my contract passed the half year mark, everybody is asking me to find another job already. I am always reluctant to do such stuff because I find it a hassle to look for jobs. I am quite sure that I won't get a higher position if I stayed on and I do ask myself whether I want to remain in this position and the answer is obvious. Not that I want to be unloyal that but it really doesn't make sense for me to stay on and I should seriously let others have the opportunity >_<. Need to tidy up my CV and start to do searches on those search engines and major related companies. Hopefully I can find a boss like the current one... I really like the environment in the current company and I think I won't be so lucky next time round.

Maybe planning for an overseas trip (again!) but I do wonder which are the places that I want to go man. Anyway, it will be Europe (it's as if I can get so much money to do another trip). I will plan out the budget and see how everything goes. On a side note, I realised that I am quite hesitant in going to South-East countries like Vietnam and Thailand (can you believe it?!!). I don't know why but I am really worried about the language barrier (not that I can speak German or Italian in any case). So many things to do yet have so little amount of cash at hand. ARGH.......

2 comments:

Angelus said...

Maybe becoz u r assuming they can speak better english than those in vietnam or thailand ?

cloud_gal said...

not really lor!!!!