August 12, 2012

I had a lot of inspiration to blog yesterday because I have been seriously thinking that I am currently wasting my time.... surfing face *stalking people in general*, reading through famous people's blog, looking at twitter and updating the most mundane things of my life (not to mention that I dreamt that my family dog got slaughtered alive and I saw the slicing of the thigh. Oh god..... don't ask me why I have such dreams and never in my life do I want to do such a thing to the dog... I even cried in real life - which in turn woke me up)
Anyways, yes... I am bothered by the fact that I am not doing anything productive in my life - like wasting my time doing this blog as well. Worse of all I think I do not know what I really want to do. I am not a person with a *happening* life. I just like to lie on the bed, read some facebook updates, nap a little, eat when I'm hungry and continue with my life. I don't really like to complain or bitch about other people because I see no value in doing that and it reflects bad on me.
I am however thinking whether I can better manage my finance so that I can spend more comfortable. One day when I was going home, I was thinking..... damn.... should I just take a taxi, it will shorten the trip by half the time.... but when I got off the taxi, I realized I have spent 10 times the amount that I would have spent on public transport for shortening a trip by about half the time. It's not that I cannot afford it and will go hungry after it but it's just whether it was worth spending that money. Money spent so not much more to ponder about anymore.
I decided that maybe... just maybe I should really do some research on investment.... however, I do lack the motivation because I am just a person who is lazy in the first place - Not that anybody care except myself. I decided that I should blog about it..... the journey of my investment discovery.... so that I have more motivation to find materials to blog about and benefits me by having me to recall the things I have read through. I don't know how far I will go about blogging it or how long I can sustain. but I think this beats writing about mundane things in my life and not having any productive information going into my brain. lol 

No comments: