August 16, 2004

beginning of uni life

life have been quite hard for me actually. i had another entry in my laptop which is currently situated in the computer centre and i am dire to get it back as i really do not want to rely on the computer in the library whereby there will be a situation where people who be staring at me like a hawk which is kind of irritating. less on that for now.
i am quite down on luck this few weeks but the situation has started to take a better light now. i am happy with my modules although it constitutes part of the down on luck part. Things has passed and I'm really glad that i am able to get 5 modules this sem. i really do not want to stress myself up too much as i am having a hard time adapting to the hostel life mainly due to the fact that i wasn't able to join the hall orientation and not able to find many friends in a sense. Sudden sadness also overwhelmed me when i was sitting alone in the small room of mine. sorry, but i was really homesick last week. actually this is part of my plan of getting into university life where i will learn my independance and stuffs like that. Maybe you would think i must be crazy torturing myself for doing things that are not neccessary. however, i beg to differ as i view that i should be more independant rather than always depending on my parents everytime. if i am going to do it in one go in my career, i will probably die. i am already dying here so please help. really glad that i have a support that i duly hold on to. independance is a hard thing for me put nevermind, i will get through it eventually.
i will stop here for a while as i need to register for my tutorial time slots. heehee.... i will be updating as soon as i get hold of my laptop.
Cheers!

No comments: