December 03, 2004

heehee.....

As promised, I’m back to my blogging. I think I should be blogging more often these few weeks and go into dormant stage due to the school days that await me in January. I do not dread my university life but whoever said that it was honeymoon was totally out. I’m not sure about other universities but in NUS, once you stop working hard, it will be hard for you to catch up. In my situation, I would say that it was rather true. In the past semester, besides studying everyday, slogging over tutorials and having talking sessions with my room mate, I was involved in a rather different event, which is a hall production which was held in August, I think. Time has passed me so fast that I cannot remember dates anymore. Time ticks every second pass me. The schedules are so packed that it seemed that time passes so fast. Three months would be a dread for me if I hadn’t studied and the period of time where I was doing practically nothing is just not the life for me. I realized I needed to do something that is fulfilling and I regretted not doing anything for the holiday before I started my university. There was so much time for me to waste that I don’t even consider them precious at all. But now, every second counts and I am just glad that I didn’t realized that too late.
I am obviously not talking about my exams. It is kind of a dread to me. Nevertheless, there are a hell lot of things that I can do besides having exams.
Learning to let go failure and picking up from there is a rather hard thing to do. I have tried it myself this semester where exams aren’t going exactly smoothly but I shall persevere next time. I shall push myself to the limit without breaking my neck and hopefully, there will be improvement in me. As you can obviously see, I am really not looking forward to seeing the results for this semester. Enough of that, I wanted to talk about other things other than studies (However, I would be very likely to grumble about my studies in the subsequent paragraphs.)
erm..... I realized that I do not have much to say other than grumbling about my studies. Let's talk about the day I went out with my very very good friend yesterday after I finished my examination.
I was actually meeting my friend (for short, I will use sr as it's her initials) and her friend at expo but I realised that my sense of time was too terrible that I decided to let go the opportunity to go to the animation exhibition. But to my surprise, they commented that there was nothing there and the exhibition was really small and there were stupid games going around at that point of time. I was actually relieved that I didn't do down as it would only mean that I would waste my time and money on traveling. We met up at orchard as I wanted to see whether there were any changes that had happened to Orchard. not forgetting that I wanted to see the Christmas decoration.( I am not actually looking forward to the decorations though as I wasn't expecting something great from the start)
when I reached somerset, I went up and there were people distributing the Singapore idol calendar and one of them were holding the flag featuring Taurik.( I am not sure whether I wrote his name correctly because I am simply not in to Singapore idol) However, the funny thing that I saw was that when one of them attempted to give the calendar to a girl, she just showed her poorly done Styrofoam board with SYL on it. I was actually laughing deep down when I saw that scene as it was kind of stupid in the girl's act. I don't know about you but I frankly think that the rivalry between the two finalists is heating up. Heehee.....
I met up with sr and friend and started walking down Orchard. But... I regretted my choice when I saw the crowd in at the traffic lights. I knew that I wasn't going to enjoy walking in Orchard today. Not forgetting the utterly disappointing decorations which seem like some unorganized hanging of streamers and whatever it's on the tree. It’s too terrible that I do not wish to comment any further. (See the degree of hate that I have for the decorations!) We only walked for about 2-3 hours and I decided we are out of this place. It was getting so congested on that side and I was thinking of my other half.
So we went to take neocard with sr and the results are quite satisfying actually. She smiled naturally, without spectacles and hair let down. If you want to see the picture of that neocard, go to my friendster and find. Maybe I will post it up or something like that. Have been slacking so much that this post was meant to be done on Saturday, and on Wednesday, I am still typing it now. I’m sorry guys. Have been feeling so lazy these few days that I have never entered this blog entry. So this is all for today.
Cheers!






No comments: