January 12, 2005

Floating thoughts

just a short paragraph from me to keep you updated with my life currently. was quite satisfied with the module that i am taking this semester and hope that i can keep my oil filled up. probably, i'm going to die halfway or something like that. haha...
Life have been quite smooth this semester round as last semester was havoc due to the bidding and stuffs but it's all over!! and i am glad that it's over for now! However!!! i need to wake up like 0530h everyday since i don't live in hall anymore and my lecture starts at 8am. Anticipating the jams that can be foreseen, I have no other choices but to wake up early in the morning! Seriously, i should be adapting a healthy lifestyle whereby i will get to sleep very early and wake up very early everyday. going through university seems abit tiring but i believe that i will survive with my friends!
I'm totally drained but it is only the third day of school but nevermind, i will be able to go through all the "draining". Actually, i think i am sort of encouraging myself so people, just bear with it. with no intention to use proper english, people who don't want to see it can jolly well close the windows till my holidays come along. actually, i would think that work would be much worse than this but I should enjoy my university life for now but there did not seem any time for me to slack too much of my time.
what the hell am i doing??!? my mind is in total chaos and i do not know what i want to do now! haha... don't feel like doing anything and just keep typing all the way. that's my form of relaxation i think!
Cheer on till the end, people!!!

No comments: