January 09, 2005

my last post before school starts tomorrow

I have been lazy and I am guilty of it now. Initially, my plan was to blog every week or even everyday during my holidays but I have been not doing anything apparently and in a split second, the holidays are nearing an end now. This year’s Christmas was fun! On the eve, slept the whole day, doing nothing but I was also doing some last minute shopping for my family members and some friends. The shopping was quite fast as I wasn’t in the mood to go shopping and I have though of what I wanted to buy. With the crowd around, I am glad that I went shopping early in the morning thus I don’t have to meet the crowd.
This Christmas is a little different because my parents have decided to celebrate it. We were suppose to shop for a present that are about 10 bucks and exchange under the tree. So I bought an adidas bottle which personally, I have fond likings of. Hmm… maybe I should go and buy it for myself. It’s quite cheap and the design is quite cool. Haha…. I shall do it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I also bought Guylian chocolate because my friends were recommending that it was good thus I decided that it would make a good Christmas present too. In my shopping list, I also bought a cat handphone holder for my friend who gave me a angel pendant in return. Feeling so paisay now since I feel that the pendant is expensive. However, my cat was cute. Haha…. I am also thinking of kidnapping it now. I mean seriously, trying to screw my brain into executing my kidnap plan. Bought a wine lover’s set for my small little boy which he has used of and I am glad that he appreciates it. Actually, I asked him what he wants or what he is lack of, he naturally tells me and I bought it for him. In exchange, I got a Seiko watch which is classic but I love it. Simple is something I always look out when I get my things. No flowery things and too complicated designs. He also got a bag for me. He says it was a free gift from the manager but it’s Espirit so who cares?! It’s actually, an interesting bag. I don’t have an exact how I should explain. I should get a digital camera now. Kelvin, borrow from you then upload. Haha… Actually, I think I should learn how to upload pictures so that I can let all of you see the presents I got. Also got a cup for the Christmas exchange of my family. I am not expecting so it’s okay.
On top of that, I also played mahjong for the first time on the real thing. Have been playing it only electronically. Think it was quite nice but I lost everything I had since I am doing crap on the table. Next time can only ask me to play mahjong if you are not playing with money ( which I know nobody would play with me since mahjong would only be fun if you gambled, play for fun was just for kids. But I have grown out of that stage!!! Oh my god! This is so unfair!)
Tomorrow will be the bidding of my modules, have some modules on my mind and I really hope that I can get it since I am desperate for them now. Hope that I can get them in the first round. Lol…. Impossible mission though.
Note: not thinking of anything in depth

No comments: