March 12, 2005

HI

having headaches now... think i will fall sick anytime. haha....
actually, i should be studying now but ya.. i am lazy and having headaches.
not sure why i get sick... i have been only eating, sleeping and slacking...
Beats me why i will get sick. initially wanted to put my pic up but can't get the thing to work. not sure why to.
i realised that my mind had short-circuited since my sentences are broken up into bits and pieces. not sure when i will recover though.
i shall write some thoughts that have been running through my mind nowadays and it's far from studies. haha.... i must admit that i am not too fond of studying.
omg, my headaches are coming back. think i shall just stop here! everybody, chill on!
Cheers!
( i want to go clubbing.... anyone interested?)

No comments: