March 04, 2005

lesbian to be

heehee.... really think that i am becoming more and more lesbian
i mean seriously... saw alot of pretty girls around and sort of like them.... beware all the girls, i will be looking at you like pervertic guys! muahhaha......
another thing from me, i really look like future teacher-to-be with a dark framed specs. if you don't believe me, just ask jie ting or shurong. they will definitely agree with me.
now, i am thinking whether i should make a pair of black framed specs! haha....
just wanna crap a little!

1 comment:

Mervyn Hoe said...

Hi! Wanna explain to u the simple term. (don't understand why it's bothering you so much. But still feel that i need to help u to clear the doubt otherwise u'll be asking and asking to no end).

Basically, (can't believe i'm doing this), you say that you don't believe that I type the 'anonymous' comment right? For me, since there is no one beside me who can account that I typed that message, it's self-belief (own belief of myself) that I wrote the comment. Which means, you must also believe me...

Understand?