August 31, 2006

certainly have some trouble with my tutorial man.

firstly, I went to the wrong class on tuesday. if u think being in the wrong class is something to be embarassed about, I got more to share. Being the gan jiong spider (as usual), I thought the tutor called my name. In the end, she told me "cannot be you, it's a guy). My face certainly turned red. Certainly!!! Such blunders really "spice up" my life man.

Just a while ago, I thought of checking my tutorial slot and my slot is 10-12pm.(as u can see now, it's 9 something in the morning). Seriously, I thought I am done for.... Thereby, I went to check the tutorial allocation results in my mailbox to double check and found that I remembered the wrong slot. Glad that I still have some sense on checking my mail or else I will be in the wrong class AGAIN. It will be even more pathetic then the first one.

Got a class at 12pm. Will update my paisay happenings soon. haha... Be sure to tune in.

No comments: