August 28, 2006

I'm back for more.... thinking of whether I should go for my marketing lecture today. I think probably not since I have a tutorial on thursday and there's an extra slot for the lecture on thursday. Shall be going on thursday then. :D

Suddenly feel that I am lack of money man. Who has any tuition lobangs to recommend? Actually, I saw one that interested me but I was rather hesitant about giving my particulars to them. You never know what will happen to your particulars. Ps: I have enough spam mails to clear everyday.

I am also suspecting that my laptop is being affected by some virus since there will be popping up of stupid websites now and then. Who will be able to help me man? Any help will be gladly appreciated. (Maybe I will treat you prata if anybody help me solve the problem)

Seriously, I think I am ill. The name of the illness : Internet addiction.
Can't live without internet connection now. My Goodness!!!!

Random thoughts just flow by every now and then. May be updating soon. Hee

2 comments:

Snow Angel said...

Download Ad-Aware SE Professional to clear the spywares, or use Mozilla Firefox...

cloud_gal said...

hi!!! whaos... you are still reading my blog!!! thanks for the info man! that was really needed