July 21, 2007

hey sorry guys..... I think I didn't really update nowadays anymore....

Just started my project and having fun and irritating days. I'm really glad that I have friends that I know that are in that lab too. heehee.... so it's easier to get along actually.

Currently, I'm still playing my DS and i absolutely love mario and luigi: partners in time!!!!!!!!! SUPER FUN!!!!!! A MUST TRY FOR ALL!!!!

ALso played abit of trauma centre and having problems doing one operation.....

I love my DS!!!! and didn't regret getting onE!!!

CORS is starting soon!!!!! Stress Stress~~~~~ hope that I can successfully get the modules that I want! Hope to be in the same lecture groups with xiu wei, yi hong and soo yong. hopefully can arh!!!!

so long.... still got tuition to go to.

*WILL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“I don’t want to be lonely, I just want to be alone”

Yihong said...

wah yunjie congrats for starting ur proj!!!!!! so happy! now we have more frenz in uni with us already. all the best for ur proj and have fun in lab! let's meet for lunch some day! seeya around!!!