July 28, 2007

I just went to yi hong's blog and realised that soo yong is not taking honours anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's quite a shock for me given that soo yong had started her fyp quite a long time ago. I seriously don't know the situation but I really hope that she had really thought over it carefully. Like what yi hong said, she can try other labs to see whether there are still vacancies left because from what I heard from soo yong the last time I met her, it's really quite unbearable due to (what i think are) unreasonable requests from the prof. I mean why can't people read papers in the lab? I think my prof will jump for joy if I did that (which I obviously haven't)

Hmm...... I am still in the state of shock.....

Girl, if you are reading my blog, do come out for a lunch with xiu wei, yi hong and me. Maybe things can be worked out since the deadline is still not up yet. It's really a big step I think but if you want to go ahead with your decision, I wish you best of luck. It really takes a lot of courage to make such a decision and I respect you for that.

Hmmm...... I'll update later then....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*happy* hehehe you read my blog hahaha~ read more often k? hehehe!

ya lor i met and talk to her already, i think she's quite firm of her decision and she already submitted her request to graduate to dean. haiz sad...

cloud_gal said...

hmm...... i see....
oh well.....
guess that there is only three of us left...
what are u gonna take next sem??!!!

Anonymous said...

eh i am taking pharmocogenetics, toxico and tumour bio most pro, but the bid pts for tumour is damn high can?! so i might take animal develop instead...

SY said...

hi gal, thanks for ur concern. nod. confirm i nt taking le. but of coz we all still can meet up.. n if i going for commencement, u all must come orh.. :)

cloud_gal said...

yea.... we can still meet up! :D

Anonymous said...

of cos! no pro. we will both meetup and attend commencement together!