August 03, 2007

HELLO~!!!! Came back to post again!! Not much is happening to me currently cause I am too sleepy to do so.  muahahhaa..... Had a few games of pool in the past month and I kind of like it actually. But I think that the interest is dying down soon so if anybody is still interested to have a game or two, please contact me!! 

Oh ya..... forgot to tell u guys what my fyp is about. It's about FRUIT FLIES and I totally love the larvae that comes from from them!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
and oh ya....... I NEED TO GO CLUBBING!!!! next wednesday shall be day that I go clubbing. Anybody wants to join me?? Please contact me too!!

tired..... later then update!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chiongster本性难改haha

cloud_gal said...

didn't manage to dance last night!!!!!
Getting old liaos!!!!!!!!
hahahaa