August 15, 2007

Hey guys, I really think my frequency of posting up an entry is dropping at an exponential level but nevermind, I know you guys will understand~~~ =D

Anyway, school have started and I have started to be more busy than ever. Alternating between lab and school and lab and school...... super busy even though school started just 2 days ago.

However, my chem lecture is rather horrible mans..... I seriously want to sleep... I don't know why but it really puts me on the mood to sleep. BUT it didn't happen so I'm glad. It's the introduction lecture so actually, it doesn't really matter.... Hahaha......

Something special about this year is that I finally got my hands on the NUSSU DIARY because one of my lectures ended early so I just went to get a copy of it. I must say that the design this year is really quite impressive and what's more amazing is that it's done by an undergraduate!!!! I am really impressed and kudos to whoever it is!!! It really looked professional to me.

I think I'm going to lab late tomorrow!!! TIRED MANS!!!!!!!!

chao chao~~~

No comments: