August 15, 2007

I really went late for my lab today and the worse thing that I found out when I reached there is that my favourite microscope is non-functioning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really pushed my timing for my work today but I still ended at around 7 since that is my max limit and the reason simply being that my stomach will growl if I continue on.

The pharmaco module seemingly don't have any lecture notes. I am seriously going to be very sad if there really ain't any notes since I really don't want to write a lot of words during lecture.

I have also pushed my tuition to tomorrow since I was feeling rather sians and my tuition kid seems to be happy with the arrangement! Heehee.....

Dissociation dissociation dissociation~~~~ That's pretty much what I do now..... HAHAHAHAH..... Seems like an easy life now and I'm really glad that I don't much politics in my lab or else things will get complicated by quite abit..... *shivers**

No comments: