December 19, 2007

Sorry for not blogging for so long.

A lot of things happened to me during the period of time that I didn't blog and some of you would have known what happened already. I had a lot of thoughts going through my mind during that period of time and I'm really glad that I have a lot of supportive friends that actually accompanied me through this. Thank you guys~~~

For me, there are many things that I have learned through this event and things will never be the same again. I really learnt it the hard way this time round and I will remember this event and I swear to god that I will never repeat it ever again in my life.

I am really thankful for everybody that gave me encouragement and all, especially my mum. She stayed up alot of nights just to talk to me to get my mind off things, advise and reprimanded me for things that I have done. I know that she is really quite worried about me since I don't usually act the way I do and I felt that the bond between us is once again pulled closer together.

I will just add anything I have in mind later since I don't have any now.

No comments: