December 02, 2007

Things that happened today =

1) heels got trapped in the drain grills for god knows how many times
2) scratched myself using my toe nail (Time to cut those nails)
3) sleep like nobody's business
4) Drank my beloved milk tea from the bottle


Things that didn't happen today =

1) Didn't manage to drink my margarita/ beer
2) Didn't manage to eat a proper lunch
3) Didn't manage to be productive in any sense

Reflection of the day =

1) I should be more productive in every sense
2) drink like nobody's business
3) dance like nobody's business...
Maybe I should ask lydia or clarissa to club on wednesday. Clubbing is calling out for me!

Reflection of the night =

1) I should learn how to pacify guys
2) I should learn how to be a xiao nu ren
3) I should learn how to be less independent.
4) I should cut down on fried food
5) I shouldn't drink milk tea at night
6) I should go on msn less

General reflection =

Have you ever thought of your purpose on earth? Is it just to work to survive like a worker bee or should we utilise our ability to think to think about how we should live our lives. However, does it even make any sense to think how we should live our lives because it may not be even different even if we think about it.
For me, I sort of gave up the passion to live a life because I do not think that it would make any difference whether I die young or old. It's not that I don't treasure my life, it's just that I am quite laid back in things that I do since in the end, it doesn't make a big difference. Everything will just perish as my heart pumps for the last time. I don't believe that there is an afterlife actually because I feel the existence of such word is for people who aren't willing to let go of their lives since they worked too hard for it.

Anyways, I think I want to pick up driving again but have to take the advance theory again. Hai.... very ma fan~~~~ But still, need to pick it up!!! JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not feeling very well these days..... Don't know why..... Body aching all over but still can't sleep. The feeling sucks. Why do I have to fall ill now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible.

No comments: