August 02, 2008

FINALLY

Got my uk visa done today. It was a little tiring because I had a lot of last minute stuff that I needed to do and I'm really glad sasa drove me back home to get the necessary stuff. I was actually expecting a long queue at the office but surprisingly, we were next in line after the we got the queue number. Had to also take biometric data of us aka take picture and fingerprints of all.

600 dollars flew away and it also the start of a tormenting wait of one week. The person even told us that the result will be in the SEALED ENVELOPE that we are getting when we collect our passport next week. SO MYSTERIOUS MAN!!!!!

I reckon we would jump for joy if we get our visa approved and probably shout and hug something like that.

BUT YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! things are starting to settle in place finally. so happy. Although I lost 50 dollar because I took leave but I'm glad things are done. heehee.......

UK! HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: