July 27, 2008

Been Super busy these days lor!!!!!
that's why there's no updates from me recently......

After working for john little for two weeks, I decided that it's time to jump to HR!!! haha..... so now I'm working as hr assistant at ttsh. Really quite busy since everybody is rushing for audit. I'm really fortunate to have a temp colleague who is really patient with me.
I think the worse part of job is touching those SUPER old files that had fungi growing on them. Damn gross to touch lor! TOTALLY!!!!
I also missed Half price starbucks on friday. Really quite wasted since it onle happens once a month!!!!

Went to old house to let potential tenants view the old flat and one of them really quite potential. Hope that I get them to stay so that I don't have to worry about this anymore!!! whahaha!!!!

Got back my tuition girl also. Another thing on my mind is to write to community centre whether they will be willing to sponsor a class for me to hold free tuition. just pondering whether I should do it though... I also managed to dig out my marianne chong book from ages ago!!! IT's the most powerful guidebook I had!!!! Going to used it again!!!

Watched batman - the dark knight. Joker guy (that died)'s acting was pretty good, two face guy also not bad. Just that batman's acting was okay. I guess he can't shine much since joker guy really did his part quite well. The overall plot is actually above my expectations. Poor thing that the joker guy died..... Guess the person replacing him will have quite abit of stress.....

Didn't manage to see the kitten that I wanted to adopt because it got adopted by another person. HAIZ~~~~~~~~~~~~ quite sad la..... but bo bians lor..... In search of another kitten!!

Guess that's all for now man.... God bless everyone and I think I have to start working on my marianne chong soon~~~

No comments: