July 03, 2008

Before I head back to bed...... a review of my life

1) I hate old uncles that act as posers + think that I want to cheat their money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P/s: I don't get more salary even if I happen to overcharge you!
2) I really think that ang mohs are much better!!!!
3) Kungfu panda was quite entertaining
4) I miss my jap sushi (KIKUZAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
5) My toes are bleeding from the bad shoes that I used to wear to work => Super gross
6) I like PSP (someone lend me so that I can play DJ max)
7) I need get a camera (there's one at 399) => thinking of buying it actually
8) I'm gonna miss Diadia!!!!
9) I want to go clubbing with jieting!
10) I want to go nuaing with sasa
11) I want to go ktv with yihong and xiuwei
12) I CANNOT believe that I am actually graduating!
13) Be nice to cashiers and please don't expect that they know everything in the world. P/s: There's a reason why we are cashiers and not managers
14) I cannot believe that I actually took up this dumb job (glad that it's gonna be over soon)
15) I want to go uk VERY BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16) I want to find a guy to go with us VERY BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
17) Freaking need to book bbq pit tomorrow.

WHAHA>>>>>>> Random rubbish in actions!

No comments: