July 01, 2008

I cannot believe that spams like this still exists...



Dear Friend,

PRIVATE AND URGENT.

I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense benefit to both of us. I am David Marsh, a worker at Abbey Bank. London, UK. I was the account officer to an account belonging to one of our deceased foreign customers. While he banked with us, I oversaw his account and other official obligations as my office demanded. Unfortunately, he died with his wife in a plane crash on 10Th January, 2000 (The Saab 340, Crossair flight LX 498 plane crash).

Since his death, none of his relations has come forward (To my knowledge, he had no Child) to lay claims to this money and going through his file, I discovered that he has not indicated any next-of-kin. We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased. According to the law, if there are next of kin, they all get an equal share. If there are (mysteriously) no next of kin (claiming or otherwise), the money goes to the state government.

Having made a very exhaustive search for any family member that would lay claim to this fund, I decided to take chances with you. I seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to the deceased as I have all documentations including his Certified Death Certificate that will facilitate your stand as next of kin to him. He had a closing balance of £4,633,543.00 Pounds (Four Million, Six Hundred and Thirty-three Thousand, Five Hundred and Forty-three GBP), here in our bank in London. I also have secured from the probate an order of mandate to locate any member of the decease's family to become beneficiary of this fund.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, reply to me as soon as possible to enable us commence.

Regards,
David Marsh
Email: dvmrsh@gmail.com

HAHAHA......

No comments: