December 04, 2005

exams are over and i have been slacking at home for the past few days of my life.... though not exactly. initially, i was planning to work during the hols but after the exams, i dun seem to have the motivation to find any work to bore myself more. thus i decided that it was time i rest and do whatever i want for this month. i would only start working the next holidays since it will last three months.

Actually, immediately after my exams, i went to ktv with xiu wei, yi hong, shurong and moyar and it was fun i would say. it has been months since i step into a ktv and i have to say that xiuwei sings very well, shurong can hit very high notes for the whole song (i seriously dunno how she do it), yi hong has the potential to sing high notes although she very shy about it. both moyar and me are "zou ying tian hou" already... keep being not able to reach the high notes.... pretty sad over it. jieting came over at a later hour so didn't have the chance to really hear her sing. so saddening man.. haha.. for my singing,i shall not be discouraged over it. shall be going for a few more ktv sessions. haha... i like the drink though... ordered apple ice.. just normal bubbletea kind but it has been years since i drank bubbletea so it sort of refresh memories that i had during sec days.

plans for this month is to eat sushi!!! my treat for myself for surviving the exams!!! shopping with my best fren as well as some drinking session with her. it has been a very very long time since i saw her. really missed her a lot man. next shall plan an outing for my sec sch frens... it has been months since i see them as well. maybe i should also ask the jc pple to come out for a session of ktv man. haha.... outing for delphi pple, dunno you guys wanna do what? blading? beach volleyball? movies? ktv? i will leave it up to u all to decide la.... go do some activities with my heavenly maths group. haha... cause we went through thick and thin over all the projects so we have sort of bonded together. pretty happy that i took this mod although i already know two members out of group. HA.

next, plan for my 21st birthday. was pondering whether i should do it in a chalet or do it at home. depends on who i am going to ask to come over lo.. if more pple, i will book chalet at maybe east coast. haha.... my mum already ensure me that she is going to cook her best dish - PINEAPPLE RICE! i gotta tell u this, this is the dish that is first to go so if i invite u guys to come over arh.... u better come early or else u will regret cause my relatives are sure to aim that dish even after eating for so many years le. i am not joking okay?? haha..... maybe my mum will be cooking curry as well... wanted her to cook mee hoon but i figure it would be too much work and provided the fact that i want to be "princess" that day, i dun wanna cook with my mum lor.... later become maid and no more princess liao. (sounds like cinderella story to me haha....)
i think my bro is whipping up some dish as well or do some fried fishball or bbq stuff... although i am pretty excited over it, i still think i should keep my calm since it will be like 2 months + 11 days away la... pretty long and far away... but still i am pretty excited. want to settle this stuff before school starts cause i want to do the planning myself.(although i am pretty lazy at this point of time)

maybe getting a new pair of specs cause my specs abit screw loose then it keeps dropping. er.... other than tat, i dun think i have any extra money to spare la... so ya.... i wanted to watch harry potter actually, but i think from the feedback i got, i am not that keen anymore. and someone just said i no fren, shall prove that i still got frens... nvm... even dun have, i will make new frens eventually. the feeling sucks when pple say u dun have fren. buay da han..... anyways, quite pissed now... so shall end off now.

No comments: