December 12, 2005

what? MERVYN, what did u say about my blog?!?! CMI???? wheyy.... what's wwrong with my blog lor.... it's so girly liaos.... can't make it anymore girly liaos.... nothing happening in my life how to blog? u tell me la.... talk about what? the superstition of life? (i seriously don't know why that popped up in my mind) the life of not having anything to do. i am just writing crap post ma... it's okay one. pple can get into asian blog awards just writing crap. i am sure i can do it too.

so let the crapping start. whatever la... crap. a four letter word. how to crap. i also don't know lehs... this sucks.... anyway, come... let's complain. the best a girl can do is complain like siao. please dun underestimate the power of a girl's ability to complain. okay. let's start with my hair. my hair sucks. hard to tame, never listen to where i wan it to be. i wan side parting, it gave me no parting. i wan it to straight then it went wild. i want it to be wild, it straightened somehow. see? even my own hair go against me. what to do . life sucks
haha.....

aiya.. i hate complaining.... so i shall just end with tellng u guys that there will be a hair fashion show on sun. free cover charge and one for one for the drinks. who is interested just tell me. if enough pple, i may go down as well. wanna get contact lens.

No comments: