June 09, 2007




终于有机会休息了!!!!!

前几天都忙着工作,让我又累又悃。。。 但今天跟爸,妈和弟弟去吃delifrance而且买了一台电风扇!终于有了属于自己的电风扇, 好开心!!



fan(left) buttons(right)

English now~~~ I can't stand writing in chinese today.... It's kinda like a torture to me.... Anyway, this freaking fan is freaking white in colouR!!! It is cool but have to wash quite regularly or else it will look freaking dirty and affect my image of being a clean girl =p

BUT, what really amaze me is the button!!! Personally, I have never seen any fans with this kind of button before.... Anyone having this kind of buttons on their fan should tell me about it so that I would know how "un-updated" am I. But to me..... IT'S STILL FREAKING COOL.... MUAHAHHAA!!!!!!!

From what I heard..... the brand that I bought (KDK) is kinda good in quality so next time if you guys wanna buy fan, remember this brand hor....

It's the first time that I set up a fan and I made a HORRIBLE DISCOVERY!!! And that is............ Actually the both covering of the blades can be taken out!!!!

LAST TIME, I used to bring the whole fan into the bathroom and clean it because I thought the back covering cannot be taken out! Really very dumb of me~~~ Hai...... I think a lot of people will die laughing after looking at this post man..... But at least I learn now... so don't laugh too hardly hor....

Oh ya... Forgot to mention... It's the first time in my life that I ordered tea in delifrance.... Not something fabulous but I think I would order tea regularly next time when I go to delifrance... It ain't as bad as I thought since they serve lipton tea. The reason for the sudden change of taste is as follows:

Hot chocolate and cinnamon are both currently too sweet for me now and I get kinda sick of them and so I would be contented with lipton tea and kaya baguette.

That's the update for today~~~ so tune in for more tomorrow because I'm going to eat 火锅today!!!!! (BE JEALOUS>>>>> VERY JEALOUS!!!! )

p/s: I think my writings are a little too hyper but I'm sure you guys can take it right? Hahaha......
Also.... think of why there is a rhythm button on the fan..... I will give you an answer soon~~

1 comment:

SY said...

yj, my fan brand oso kdk... yeah!!! we gt the same brand... boliao rong drop by again...wahaha...one piga said i sot le....hahaa...tink so... tooo tired...