June 04, 2007

sorry guys..... been quite a while since I wrote something on my blog..... was doing part time so was kinda busy and lazy to blog.... Haha..... When I went back to the company to work, was seeing "old colleagues" there... Was kinda good since we still are able to connect to one another and talk a lot of crap basically. It was a short trip back for 3 days but what I heard was that I could go back for one more week and that would mean that I would have more money to spent!.

Really need to start driving man.... I freaking spent 9 dollars travelling around Singapore today... Now I know where my money went~~~~~ (MONEY!!!!) Need to also get a new pair of slippers man~~~ Mine are old and dirty and I'm sure a lot of people are complaining already.

Oh man...... Life's short and I really need to do lots of things man.... Jia you~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.