September 01, 2007

Hello guys, it seems to be quite a long time since i blogged (partly due to the fact that yi hong questioned me about not updating anymore... Heehee.....)

Actually, I have a lot of things to write but then arh.... I dropped on my bed too fast before I could reach the blogger address to write down the events on that day. Was also feeling quite worn out these days.... Don't know why too but my lab frens all commented I looked quite tired and xiu wei commented that I look like walking zombie one day.

So... I suppose I need more rest nowadays so I have managed to convince myself to rest abit more than usual so that my efficiency to do work might not be compromised. Hopefully.... It Works!!!! *cross fingers***

Got assignment and test this coming week and I have not done anything!!!! DIE LIAO LE LA!!!! must jia you jia you le!!! see you guys soon~~~~~

3 comments:

Yihong said...

yunjie!!!
let's meet for gathering! must come must come!

cloud_gal said...

i know i know
i will i will!!

Yihong said...

YEAH~~~~!!!