September 24, 2007

***holds shield***
Don't hit me don't hit me....
I know it has been quite a while since I last updated but I have good reasons for it lehs.... heehee...

Actually, the only reasons that I have is that I'm lazy or I'm busy basically and the latter takes a major part of it. Now my project may be able to progress further due to the fact that I might be getting external help and I heard that his lab is good..... SO...... I'm really glad that this had happened. Even though I might not be doing a lot now, BUT I will still persevere to do more..... really need to do whatever it takes to reach my goal....

Glad that we might have an outing with the uni friends and glad that shurong got her part time job too... Life is basically quite good.... although I'm not really happy abt some personal stuff** (shall not elaborate since it may make things worse)

the daily FREE newspaper had a horoscope section saying that I will have to OT and incredibly.... I OT without reading the section.... sometimes, I really believe in horoscopes.....

nowadays, a lot of things go through my mind recently and I do think that I need to change my style of doing work since it has caused a lot of undesirable problems like repeating expts ALOT of time.

random thoughts for today~~~ so long....

2 comments:

Angelus said...

Lalala... drops a random fly

Yihong said...

hurray we'll be meeting tmr yeah!!!