September 07, 2007

hi guys (and gals), I'm back from one week of hectic lifestyle and finally can do some updating of my blog. phew......

Basically, I am quite unsatisfied with my assignment due to the fact that I found that my statements are incohorent but it was too late to change anything... Haiz..... so must work on the other assignments to pull the grade up!!!!! SO CHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the test, it was rather general knowledge based and I just basically crap la..... really don' t know what the lecturer wants but I am trying my best to write out something "Chemistry". Hopefully it ain't too bad man!

As for my project, think it's a hell of a mess and I'm really in deep trouble man!!!! HAiz..... what should I do now?? Somebody asked me whether I regretted taking up this project and my answer is no. Don't know why but I kind of like it (even though I am not progressing much now) Really must jia you jia you le~!!!

OH yea!!!! join facebook man!!! quite fun to play with [other than the mundane friendster that we had for like years already(o ____o)] You can do things like "Send people gifts, throw sheep and turn people into vampire!!!!" SO FUN MAN..... must try for at least one day arh.~~~

Not really in a good mood actually, don't know why also... maybe lack of sleep or something like that..... However, tomorrow meeting pri sch mates!!!! Loooking forward to it and hope that it would be fruitful~~~~ It has been too long since we last met up! =D

No comments: