May 22, 2008

Finished two more agatha christie's books, namely One, Two, Buckle My Shoe + partners in crime. Although some may feel that agatha christie(AC) books are like for secondary school (which I also felt because I used to read AC's book during my secondary school), it was surprisingly captivating. (maybe due to the fact that I love detective stories) I really find that it's an easy read because I really hate to read books with cramped words + bombastic words. The pacing for both books are also alright although my preference would be One, two, buckle my shoe because Partners in crime is more of a collection of short stories. I would say that the former is quite a twist because I have correctly predicted the murderer for the first book that I read after watching the anime of AC's books. Guess there are more surprises awaiting for me~~~~

Starting on Yi Su's books AGAIN (guess must be TOO ENG LIAOS), 异乡人,or should I say half way through the story. It's quite exciting because I am guessing that the lead male character is an alien since that guy gives the female lead character weird flowers that the girl never seen before. i still don't know the ending (obviously) but then I think I am prolly right since I am a Yi Su fan. WHAHHAA...... Maybe I should start a Yi Su fan club and be the director of the fan club.

I may be starting on other stories that are introduced to me. For eg, the curious incident of the dog in the night time and short stories by Edgar Allan Poe (horror stories). I never really read horror stories before but I think it will be exciting.

p/s: I think too much time has given me too much imagination on EVEN stories!!!!! OMG...... I really should find a job soon and get my butt moving.

No comments: