May 08, 2008

It felt quite hollow when the exams finished. Not much to do, things to do, work to do.

Yesterday was quite a sad day cause my granny is hospitalised and that the doctors don't think they can do an operation on my granny due to her current condition. I felt upset because my granny is struggling to survive. My mum was also rather upset as she told me that time is not on my granny's side. She is also upset that her children (us la) didn't take time to go and visit my granny more often. Maybe I really did not do my part as a grandchild to go and visit her. Maybe I should just take out 2 hour to to visit my grandma. Maybe I should just not study for my exams and prepare for fyp presentation and thesis in order to see my grandma.

Maybe I really should have done that so that my mum will not be that upset.

No comments: