May 29, 2008

Was sleepy throughout the day because I had to wake up early(like 8am?!!?!?!) to go to biopolis to get reagent and do a trial run at lab. I guess that god is strongly advising me to stop doing foolish things by sending horrendous huge rains to nus during lunchtime. Guess it's time to move on to find some proper temporary job. I personally find it hard to believe that it is that hard to find temp jobs although I admit that I am quite picky on what I want to work as. But ya..... I really don't work to work as tele surveyor, roadshows... erm basically sales because I don't like to persuade people to buy or fill up form. I mean, is it that hard to find office jobs like admin?!?!?! Haiz... suan liao le la... shall just continue to waste my time until the europe trip.

Things to do
1) Write resume!

Actually, that's the only thing to do so far.....
oh well... I guess I should be more explicit when writing future blogs because joanne knows my blog addie liaos!!! HAHAHAHA..... (as if I really care..... oops)

No comments: