June 02, 2008

Reason for not blogging: My laptop was kidnapped to my new home. Having problems with wireless setup.
Result: Only my laptop can work in the house now. WHAHAHAHA.....

What happened from the time I last blogged:
Friday:
1) Got my results for the final semester. Didn't get to check it myself cause my laptop was kidnapped on 29th of May.
Satisfaction: None.
Reason: Didn't do well for the modules. Felt that I could have done better though.
2) Attempt to put make up since I am going into workforce soon.
Satisfaction: Not sure
Complains:
1-Look like I have been beaten up
Reason: Put on dark brown eyeshadows + black eyeliner (which kinda smurge for no apparent reason)
2-Look like those going to geylang
Reason: partly due to the clothes that I wore
3) Got a message from someone that I know of asking "how's suntec?" so I replied "it's okay :)"

Saturday:
Did up the cross stitch for the scorpio mini pillow. Haven't had a chance to take picture yet but I am damn proud of it. HAHAHAHA...... Went to my new house. hahaha..... My elder bro rented Indiana Jones (don't know which episode) just remembered that it was about a cult and the leader takes out the heart from the sacrifice. I remembered watching it when I was young as I was traumatised by the "taking out of heart" scene. Slept in new house.

Sunday: Went back to suntec since we were interested in the book exhibition but was terribly disappointed. Half of the exhibition was on children education kits and children books. Most of the other books were in chinese and the only place that caught our attention is times with a very small collection of books. Didn't get anything in the end and I think the exhibition shows that singaporeans adults no longer read english books since there is no longer a demand for english books in major book exhibition or they are too rich to want to go exhibition. Do find out the answer yourself.

Monday: Very bored so spent like 1 hour blogging in the midst of noisy polishing of the glass door.

1 comment:

SY said...

yo gal, u moving house? to where? must tell me ur new address orh.