June 17, 2008

basically still slacking at home right now. maybe going for the john little interview later and hope that I can earn some money. If I managed to got through, you guys must come and find me hor!!!!! Prolly want to get the one at ps cause I love town. WHAHAHAHA...... actually the one at woodlands is nearer to my house. *consider consider*

Just watched an anime named bartender. Actually, I'm always fascinated by alcohol (since young) and the anime brought it to another level altogether. I don't think I would mind being a bartender in singapore in the future (though I really want to exclude to throwing of the bottle) Or maybe I would start having my own bar lounge in my future home. The layering of alcohol is just plain fascinating. I wonder why did I even want to study life science (okay okay!!!! let me clarify that I didn't regret it except for the job searching part X| I STILL LOVE LIFE SCIENCE!!!!!!) hahaha....

I totally miss my margarita at cafeiguana and really hope to get a drink from there soon but don't want to go alone lehs~~~~~ anyways, after the interview, I prolly will pop by for a drink or two. Miss my margarita!!!! with chips at one hand and margarita at the other, I am enjoying life totally.

Going to apply for visa soon!!! Jiayou jiayou!!!! travelling plans.... here I come.....

No comments: