February 20, 2009

Just went to ktv with my mum!!! haha.... It's her first time there and I can really feel her anxiety while singing. There will be more sessions to come (maybe with my dad too). The unagi meal was not too bad although I only ate the unagi and the jap rice~~~ hurr hurr..... (hate the mini octopus and the cai xin looks really dubious!!)

Forgot to buy the cat treat for ah mao! It's getting bigger and rounder each passing day!






Was given a site on how to make skittles vodka and I'm really not sure whether it's nice and whether I should make it!! hahaha..... Thus, I went to search on the net and it would seem to me that it should be quite a sweet drink(which made me think of sasa and jt) + refreshing~

1 comment:

Yihong said...

omg!!!
ur cat is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!