February 02, 2009

31/01- met up with primary school friends and it was really weird because it has been quite some time since we have met up with each other~~~ It has been more than 10 years since we knew each other and it's really scary when you think about it!!! But it was quite nice to just update one another about what's happening in our lives. I think they are planning for a meet up on july and hopefully more people will turn up! (only 8 turned up this time when there's like 45 people in the class!!!)

01/02- Lots of preparation for the family gathering because my mum was preparing like 7 dishes for 30 over people!! It was really crazy with all the preparation and stuff and I was damn sleepy (slept only like 6 hours cause of the msn reunion with 6D people) haha.... But I'm glad that all went well and I think everybody enjoyed themselves. I love the tahu goreng and still think my mum makes the best tahu goreng ever!!

Damn lazy today because of the overusage of energy yesterday and decided to sleep all the way today. hurr hurr.... more updates later~~~

No comments: