January 29, 2009

Yesterday watched casablanca on dvd and I would say that it's quite different from the films that we watched these days. I think it's a movie that's made during WWII and it's in black and white.... I don't really know the details but if you're interested, you can always wiki to find it out. Anyways, in this film, there's a lot of things that are not spelt out directly and it really depends on your observation to catch those tiny details in order to really enjoy the film.

For me, I have to admit that I'm not a really observant person because I don't usually want to use my brain while watching the films and thus have missed out quite a lot of hidden meanings that are underlying in this film. But nevertheless, I managed to finish the film in the end (though I don't like the ending X( ) Oh... By the way, it's a romance story and it has quite a lot of small twists here and there. The most important detail that I must add in is that this film is voted the BEST romantic movie made!

Going to meet michelle for lunch tomorrow (AT LAST!!!) and hopefully there will be lots of chatting and gossips with her!! I still need to meet lydia to pass her her prezzie lor!! (Reminder to oneself to do it!)

No comments: