January 13, 2009

paisay.... so many posts in one day but just checked friendster and thought this was very interesting.

hi . mind be a friend ? XXX here . good evening and happy weekend to you too .do remember to eat yr dinner and also drink plenty if water .... happy long weekend to you too . will be staying at home to tidy up room . hardly got time to be at home cos always busy outside wrking for christmas and stuff .let me intro myself to you , age 23 , ht 172 , wt 60kg , singapore chinese guy , currently wrking in XXX .me tend to be soft hearted guy compare ... tend to give in easily , love to eat dim sum , hope next time can bring you go eat dim sum , love to eat oyster egg .... and also drink nice coffee too .love chicken rice and laska .last few days and week busy wrking for christmas . hope that you give me a chance to know you more. don smoke , no club ......hardly , maybe once a year only . do sms me at 81234567 if possible .tend to put family ahead more compare to any others stuff ........you need or wanna know anything abt me just feel free ask de .sorry don really know wat to type as last few days was still recovering from flu and cough and headache , went to see doctor again yesterday . just eaten medicine . later remember to eat yr breakfast .remember to drink plenty of water . this few days weather hot and cold easily ... be careful .remember to take a umbrella if you heading out .sorry i tend to put others ahead of me before me .remember to eat yr dinner soon

whatever crap is this?!?!?! has Friendster become SDU?

No comments: