January 17, 2009

oh ya.... forgot about the incident where I was rushing to get my phone cause it's ringing and I knocked into my mum real hard. I felt pretty bad about it because my mum has been complaining of pain after that incident. I already asked her to see a doctor and I can't figure what I can do to make her feel better. Haiz.... Hope that she feels better after a while~~~~

Also met up with primary school friend and talked about what happened in the past. I think it was a nice chat and hopefully I get to meet more classmates at cny gathering!! It has been too long since the last gathering and I'm glad that tianz is organising once again!!

Today's program is quite jam packed because I need to go tuition, careerfair, steamboat and ktv! I'm sure to have lots of fun and I think I will be damn tired after that. I'm not sure about whether I want to go to the careerfair actually because I'm sure there will be lots of insurance companies present in the fair and I really hate to be "pestered" by them.

Decisions and uncertainty is driving me crazy!

No comments: