January 18, 2009

Yesterday was a relatively busy day because I went to change my address on my IC and Finally went to register for driving lessons and all. Haven't got my PDL because the office was closed and I shall get it done on monday. In exchange for doing the above two activities, I changed my tuition timing today which I overslept. Haiz.... Reason being I didn't know how to use the new phone and the alarm didn't ring in the end. I felt quite bad actually and I shall have tuition only next week.

Anyways, I went to meet lab friends for steamboat and it was really a nice meeting. Get to talk crap with them and seriously overate again. It was not really like cheap because I forgot that it's a saturday. Also passed them the souvenier from paris and seriously hope that they like it.

After which, I went to ktv to sing and found out that the medley by gu ju ji is very interesting. Shall go to youtube to learn how to sing it! It was quite a crazy session and the first session with alex. Enjoyed it alot although I think I keep offtune *OFF*. must work on it man! heehee.....

No jobs on classified today. Sianz.... Should I go into teaching straight or should I be more patient and wait?

No comments: