January 17, 2009

Just came back from clubbing with ivy and sasa and realised that I have grown old because I can't dance as much anymore. I also looked like an auntie carrying a freaking big cotton bag and dancing away with it! the drinks are also real low on alcohol so we weren't close to high when we drank finish the two drinks. Velvet underground was quite boring because we didn't like techno music.

Ivy has become really pretty (she is already very pretty and sweet le) even though she complained that she has a tummy (which I can't see at all lor) Really glad to meet her this time round because we didn't have much meet ups since university and I'm really glad that we both made an effort to meet out. Maybe I should take more initiative next time to meet up with her! Forgot to take pictures! Alamak!!

Next time I think I prolly will just pub~~~ Too old for this crap

No comments: