January 20, 2009

Since I am so free nowadays, I probably will be the person that updates almost everyday. Anyways, went for a haircut at yishun with my mum yesterday. I didn't change my hairstyle because I want to make it grow longer therefore, I just cut off an inch or two. The cut was pretty fast which made me felt that the 16 bucks spent was not worth it. Nevertheless, I know that I needed a haircut anyways. X)

After which, I went to fuji xerox for an interview for part time project coordinator. However, when I reached there, I realised it was an insurance company and it made me shrink. I really don't want to do insurance related stuff due to the mindset I have of insurance agents. I contemplated for a while whether I should be going but decided to just go ahead with it for experience.

I have never experienced group interviews and this is my first experience. In a way, it is less stressful because there are other people who can speak up if you don't have anything to say. The interviewer commented that I have a nice smile X) hahaha..... and I can either con people/ get conned due to my spectacles. I WANT TO GET CONTACTS!!!! sorry, out of point. Anyways, I don't think I will do it and yea lor.... try to find other jobs. Why is there nobody hiring me? Feel so sad lor..... boohoo.....

Doing cross stitch at the moment to pass time and hopefully get a job soon because I think my parents are a little worried for me. Haiz.....

No comments: