January 20, 2009

Oh ya... finished reading the curious incident of the dog in the night-time and I think it gives a different perspective of human because it is written by a dyslexic person. I think that we never understood how their mind worked because nobody that is dyslexic has written a book or should I say published a book. I think the main reason is the general trend of dyslexic people having a hard time with learning languages as the words seems to be jumping whenever they read. I guess it also happens to the author but one way or another, he managed to write the book. It's an easy read so if you have spare time, go read it!

Feeling ache on my back now. Not sure why but there are two bumps that are on my back and I'm wondering what bit me. Hopefully it's not a spider or something venomous. Hopefully I don't die of this thing. Too many freaky deaths in recent years and it's kind of scary now.

I'm going to miss the chinatown trip with kelvin and all because I just realised that my mum is not making pineapple tarts today. They are only making it on saturday and I think someone won't be too happy when he hears this~~

No comments: