February 18, 2009

watched underworld yesterday and felt that it is not good. I prefer valkyrie in comparison. i felt the movie was more of a story telling or should I say explanatory movie. so if you are an Underworld fan, then I would recommend that you watch it lo~~~ I am thinking whether I should watch the curious case of benjamin button since I have heard quite abit of raves about it.

Oh ya.... went to eat at an open concept "restaurant" and the moment I sat down, there is a cockroach behind me. Not that I am very bothered by it but I am not sure whether I want to disclose the name of the outlet as it may ruin its reputation. The mushroom soup didn't taste too good (because it tasted like cornstarch soup) but the main course is not too bad ( which made me more reluctant to let you guys know the name of the place). However, if you guys are clean freaks and wants to be forewarn, just ask me. kekeke.....

No comments: