May 21, 2007

didn't do much over the past few days except that my laptop has stopped having popups. The popups are really very very irritating... To a certain extent that I have given up trying to surf net on a few instances. But it was a loOOOooOng process.... It took about 4 hours to do it.... Of course I am not the one who did it.... I think if you give me one month's time or even one year's time, I will still have the same problem.... Glad that banedon helped me on it.... It was really tough on you. Will treat you someday... maybe salmon... hee.....

my parents are starting to ask me when am I going to find a job and that kind of stuff.... HAI>>>>>> Just when the results are coming out..... I told them that I will start finding a job when I get my results (easier to write resume ba...). Maybe some of you don't want me to say it but nevertheless.... It's coming out on friday at 1900h. HAI>>>>>> My fate sealed upon this day.... haha......

Getting nightmares because of this and also dreamt about swirling swimming pools... sometimes i really wonder why do I have such dreams sometimes.....

No comments: